Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello from Delaware.

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 09:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Delaware.

Hello Fellow Gear heads ! Im new to your forum I actually found this forum while I was looking for a classified website to sell a Matco tool box. I am a 27 year on the job ASE and Icar certified , but now retired/disabled Technician, Before My injury I worked for a local ford Dealership and was there Lazor frame tech. I did all the frame work for the vehicles that came threw the shop for body repairs. Ive been disable now since 01, have had 3 failed back surgeries and a crap load of screws cages and plates in my lower back. During the past few years Ive been slowly selling off my collection that took 20 some years to accumulate, Includung 2 corvettes , a 69 GT torino,77 Blown 455 ram air 3 T.A. and a slew of parts, tools,and collectables. I tried to post one of My Matco tool boxes in the Classified section for sale but it said I was unable to use that option for some reason, so if anyone could shed a little light on that it would be great. Otherwise Ive viewed the site extensively and think maybe Ive found a place that I just might fit in and be able to spend some of my time helping and just talking with people that are into muscle cars and the auto industry in general.
Old 09-11-2009, 10:17 AM
On The Tree

Welcome to the forums man
Old 09-11-2009, 10:44 AM

Thumbs up Close to Dover

Thanks for the welcome, seems we are neighbors, I used to live in Dover , right on Silver lake Between the Sound of Tri State and Friendlys Ice Cream, Back at the end of Oak lane There, If you have lived there a while you may remember me Im thinking Im the only one around there that owed 3 corvettes at the same time, LOL. I since moved to Harrington.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:32 AM
On The Tree

Sounds familiar, I live on Upland, right across from the old Metro. The only house you'll find with an LT1 Maple red metallic TA and a LS1 MRM TA . You check out fsfb? Its another forum for us Delaware guys.