Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Midwestern Magazine Here

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2009, 09:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Midwestern Magazine Here

Hello,

My name is Jay, I am the editor in chief for Tuner Maneuver Magazine (www.tunermaneuvermag.com), TunerManeuverMag.com is an online community dedicated to the automotive car culture, lifestyle, clothing and more in the Midwestern States. We are dedicated to bringing the true automotive lifestyle and motorsports enthusiast the most relevant content possible. We take the best features from the industries events, feature cars, news stories and much more and we combined them into one dynamic site. The automotive scene is full of energy and action and we are capturing that energy and passing it on to you through TunerManneuverMag.com our online publication. We are not only about the cars but the lifestyle as a whole. Far from a fan-site, we cover all cars- domestics, imports, lowriders, muscle cars, classic cars, motorcycles & more! Tuner Maneuver Magazine delivers the best content through interactive, timely, and measurable means traditional media outlets cannot match. Tuner Maneuver Magazine offers savvy marketers an exclusive channel of communication with the most influential consumers and lifestyle trend-setters in the automotive industry. By utilizing interactive content, Tuner Maneuver Magazine brings valued audiences right to your front door. Tuner Maneuver – a magazine FOR enthusiasts, BY enthusiasts.

I am here in search of feature cars and making some new friends and more. Just because we have "Tuner" in our name doesn't mean we dont want to represent our roots and the Detroit muscle and etc.