Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from Shippensburg, PA

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2009, 11:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Shippensburg, PA

Just wanted to drop a note to introduce myself. My name is Justin and I'm from Shippensburg, PA.

I've been a Camaro and Firebird enthusiast for as long as I can remember. Come to think of it, Knight Rider might have sparked it.
Anyway, I've owned a few and loved them all but ever since 1998 I've been infatuated with the WS6's. Loved the street light commericals. In late August this year the wish finally came true, but unfortunately not under the circumstances I would have liked. My wife's uncle passed away and he was the owner of an 02 Black\Black WS6 with only 12,000 original miles. So we agreed to buy it from the estate for great but fair price. I couldn't be happier with the car! I'm still wrestling with whether or not to mod it. If I do(which I probably will), it may just be induction and exhaust.

Here's a list of my past rides:

87 2.8L/5spd Firebird
I used and abused this poor car but it was worth every patch of rubber.
95 3.4L/A4 Camaro
a stock Z28 exhaust doesn't sound half bad on these at idle
70 355/4spd Camaro
The drivetrain was great, the body was horrible. It was a great car for the guy that eventually put the remaining time and money into it

Current rides in sig

Drop me a line!
Old 10-24-2009, 11:09 AM
On The Tree

Welcome! I'm from Oaks,PA minutes from King of Prussia. We are about 2 hours away.. i think? Anyway welcome aboard!
Old 10-24-2009, 01:00 PM

Welcome! sounds like a sweet car man Im from harrisburg hoping to get a black on black ws6 soon. Take it easy!