Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello all.

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2009, 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 30 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Hello all.

Hey guy's (and gal's)! Though I don't have an LS1 powered vehicle at the moment, I do happen to have a later F-Body that I need a few SLP parts for. I know there are a few other vendors who make similar pieces, but I have to have SLP parts

As it stands right now, the car is bone stock. I don't want to molest it, but what I'm trying to do is to assemble some odd's and ends to put together an SLP Kit, which was a dealer installed option in 1991--and the precursor to the Firehawk, which was released as a 1992 vehicle. My car does NOT have the 1LE option package, and is (again) a stock 1991 Trans Am convertible. There are a surprising lack of options on the car...such as a basic radio, fixed antenna, WS-6 performance package (including a wonder-bar brace), cloth interior, leather wrapped steering wheel/e-brake/shift handle, and a 5-speed manual. The car has some wear, so I would like to find these parts in used or restorable condition. The SLP parts I need are:

-Tube Headers
-Adjustable Torque Arm (part #70803)
-"SLP" Throttle Body Plate.
-I have the Simesed Runner's, but I got them on e-bay and they are kind of beat up pretty bad...meaning I could use them. They aren't prety and fixing them would be more work than it's worth. I could restore them, but if I can find a nicer set, I'd be interested in those as well (part #20004).

Thank you for your time and I'm looking forward to getting to know the site a little better. I've seen a few of the late model T/A's and Camaro's at the local strip and I managed to get my @$$ handed to me in a large bag. I guess my G/P GTP isn't quite up to snuff.

Anyway, I'd love to hear about any de-modification or if you have any of these parts you'd like to sell, feel free to let me know.

One more thing: I did try to post to the WTB section of the classifieds, but was not able to post.