Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy to the board.

Old 12-26-2009, 10:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy to the board.

Hi everybody, thought I would drop in and introduce myself. I currently have a 89 RS that I am working on. It was a stock 305 TBI, automatic, t-top car when I purchased it. I have owned it since 1993 and used it as my daily driver until the rear diff broke in 2004. Since then I have replaced the rear with a disc brake rear out of a 1992 Z28 and changed the gears to 3.42's. The old 305 was removed and replaced with a 406 SBC with Dart 215's, SRP forged pistons and Eagle forged crank. The 700R4 was replaced with a TH350 and 4200 stall converter. All of the original stamped steel suspension components have been replaced with tubular components and poly bushings from Spohn performance. The interior has been updated with all new Autometer Ultra Lite gages, and the stock seats were replaced with 95 Firebird seats. Currently I am in the process of getting the car ready for paint, the original paint color was Bright Blue Metallic, but have decided on Lexus Ultrasonic Blue Pearl for the new color along with Sebring Silver Metallic rally stripes.

Sorry for the long intro post, but look forward to getting to know you guys.

David

Search this Thread