Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 02:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

Hi everybody on this fine website. My name is Mick, im currently stationed in Ft. Campbell, but im deployed in iraq with the army. Im a blackhawk crewchief and as of last week i jsut purchased my first 4th gen Trans Am, ive had 4 3rd gens so im not new to the f-body scene, i got the car thanks to my wife picking it up for me due ot my abscence. I have a couple questions i wanna throw out there and any responses or help will be greatly appreciated. Im looking into gettin some zr1's for the car and i've installed big rims on my third gens and had to beat the inner wheelwell. I'm just wnating to knwo where i can find a good deal on a set of these rims, i dont care what the finish is, i like the black the silver and the chrome all equally, but price is my concern. I also was wondering about installing some harnesses, the car doesnt have a cage yet but ill get ot that eventually. But for now how would i go about installing some simple three or four point harnesses like you see on hawk's. Ive seen in pictures guys just using the seat bolts for the harness, but we'll see. Thanks again and any help is appreciated. You guys keep doing good things back home, makin the U.S. a great place to fight for.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't really help you with your questions, but welcome, and keep doing good things out there, makin the U.S. free and safe!