Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello from Heintz Racing

Old 03-04-2010, 02:34 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Heintz Racing

As a new sponsor to the board, I figured I would introduce ourselves.

We are a performance shop based out of Mooresville, NC and have been in the LSX business for over 5 years. The name of our shop used to be Williams Performance, owned by Nick Williams. As of January 1, 2010, Nick has sold ownership of the company to Jeff Heintz, making the new name of the business Heintz Racing. All of the same employees still work here. Our tuning is done by Nick Williams, Bob does most of the Mechanic work, and I do all of the Sales. We currently operate with 2800 sq ft work area with 2 Rotary Lifts, 2 flat stalls, 1 4 post lift, a Dyno Jet 248 Chassis Dyno, and a seperate 2500 sq ft of storage that we keep customers cars inside the building.

We have built many LSX vehicles from mild to wild. We currently have built the worlds fastest IRS GTO with an 8.95 @ 154 in the 1/4. Forced Induction is a big part of our business. We are a vendor for Procharger, A&A Supercharging, and Magnuson.

We sell many different performance parts also. Please dont hesitate to give us a call to find anything you may need for your LSX based ride.

We look foward to working with many of you and help you build your ride the way you want it!

Thanks!!

Zach

Search this Thread