Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello from DFW

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2010, 05:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from DFW

Hey guys/gals,

I've been reading LS1tech for about 6-8 years now and finally am joining after purchasing my first LS powered car. I've been looking for about 6 months to find the right car and finally found it. It's an '05 with an '06 rear end and otherwise completely stock. It's in very good shape, which was the reason this was the car for me.

Previously I've owned an AWD DSM (sold in '05). As anyone can tell with those cars, you have to be handy with the wrench, so I'm not a complete rookie in that area. I went through several engines/trannys etc rebuilds. I loved it and hated it at the same time.

I live in the Plano area around DFW.

I lost my "good" camera a while back so all I've got of it is this iphone picture. I haven't taken real pictures of it yet.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

-Trent
Attached Thumbnails Hello from DFW-cts-v.jpg  
Old 05-07-2010, 08:54 AM
11 Second Club

Congrats on the car and Welcome to the site!!
Old 05-11-2010, 09:44 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slow05V
Hey guys/gals,

I've been reading LS1tech for about 6-8 years now and finally am joining after purchasing my first LS powered car. I've been looking for about 6 months to find the right car and finally found it. It's an '05 with an '06 rear end and otherwise completely stock. It's in very good shape, which was the reason this was the car for me.

Previously I've owned an AWD DSM (sold in '05). As anyone can tell with those cars, you have to be handy with the wrench, so I'm not a complete rookie in that area. I went through several engines/trannys etc rebuilds. I loved it and hated it at the same time.

I live in the Plano area around DFW.

I lost my "good" camera a while back so all I've got of it is this iphone picture. I haven't taken real pictures of it yet.

Looking forward to meeting some of you.

-Trent
Welcome to LS1.. now get your azz over to the CTS-V section so you can meet the rest of us! By the way im in Frisco... You should come out to the next Cars and Coffee meet...

p.s. let me know if you ever want to play around and see how you do against an exhaust only V... dont worry, im slow too.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:48 PM
Teching In

wellcome to the site i am in carrollton u can roll out to twin peaks to met up with everyone on tuesday naround 8 till when everight in lewisville