Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello From Merced California

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello From Merced California

It's about time I made a post. I joined back in November. I picked up a z28 m6 for dirt cheap and have been getting it back in good shape. Right now I just have an average z28 with a fresh strano/koni setup.

Here is a blog with all the work I've done so far:http://thez28project.blogspot.com/

I am going to put a cheatr cam, some new heads, serious weight reduction and possibly a hidden nitrous setup in it this summer.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:00 PM
11 Second Club

Welcome along. looks like the valley will be full of fun f-body's this summer. We need to do a ride out.

Oh by the way I'm from the turlock area in the cuts, close your way!

Last edited by MAXXLIMIT; 05-06-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:34 PM
Teching In

I'm actually gonna be down in Irvine this summer, since I have a job down there. But I'll be up with my (Hopefully finished) car next semester at the UC!

You're vette looks sick btw. I'm familiar with turlock but I'm not sure what you mean by the cuts.
Old 05-06-2010, 10:48 PM
On The Tree

Hey guys I'm from Stockton ca not to far from Turlock myself. We have a fbody crew here and also some gtos as well. Maybe we can all meet up some time.
Old 05-07-2010, 07:11 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by eduardo
Hey guys I'm from Stockton ca not to far from Turlock myself. We have a fbody crew here and also some gtos as well. Maybe we can all meet up some time.
We meet up at Wingstop in Modesto about once a month, last one had over 125 cars got busted. 1st bust since we have had these meets since last year. So we have trimed it down and made sure of it.

Did a ride out last weekend to Los Banos area, was I very nice ride, good weather and some back country fun after hours, lol!!!!