Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Back from the darkside, back in an ls1 (pics inside)

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2010, 04:03 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back from the darkside, back in an ls1 (pics inside)

hey guys just recently traded in my cobra and picked up this MINT 2000 camaro ss. its fully loaded, leather, power seats, t-tops, ect. It has 87,000 on it but looks like it has 20k. The only mods are a slp lid, msd wires, slowmaster catback, and ZR1 rims with 315s out back. When i picked up the car it was extremely dirty, mud everywhere and no gas (this owner only had it a short time). but it literally does not have a scratch on it! big thanks to my buddy andrew who helped me with everything and to NaperWs6 for helping me out with a carfax before i bought it.

Today was short but its almost 4am and we finished up the radio install. I put a sony head unit it and a Rockford Fosgate punch amp, with 2 10" MTX jackhammers, it was a super clean install and no i do not like blaring rap down the street, i like the subs for the added base. My buddy and i also removed this ridicules *** tachometer that was mounted on the dash, why i would need that? no idea but now i have 2 small holes and an indent where that grandfather clock use to be . anyways enough bs, heres the only two i have today, more will be added tomorrow after the wax.

the factory head unit was the first thing gone, that tach was the second.

excuse the dirty-ness its getting cleaned
Old 06-01-2010, 07:18 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

looks clean enjoy her
Old 06-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Teching In

Welcome to the REAL car family GM.
Old 06-01-2010, 11:53 PM
TECH Regular

congrats on your new whip. i'll have to swing buy in my ws6 and check out your ss.