Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from Chitown

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2010, 11:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from Chitown

Hey, new guy from Chitown checking in! I'm new to the forum, and new to LSx engines, but not new to hot rods. I've been into anything with an engine ever since I can remember, not just cars and trucks but bikes as well, specifically Harleys. I just picked up my newest toy, a '98 T/A A4 car, a couple weeks ago as a trade-in at the Ford dealership I work at from an older guy who picked up a new 5.0. I jumped in and managed to get it for less than I see some rollers go for! It's pretty damn clean with less than 80k on it, and I can't wait to get started with this thing! I'm looking forward to learning all I can about the LSx engines, as most of my experiences have been with small and big block Chevys, Mopars, and Fords, as well as some imports and a few exotics. My plans with the car are just to make it a nice true street car, not a drag car with a license plate and insurance, but a nice, well rounded machine. So in advance, please forgive some of the stupid questions I may have regarding my new T/A!
Old 07-18-2010, 05:41 PM
On The Tree

Welcome!
Sounds like you picked up a nice ride there.
With all the experience you have you will appreciate the LS even more!
Post some pics when you have time.
--Glenn
Old 07-19-2010, 07:42 AM
On The Tree

Thanks Glenn... I plan on posting more pics when I get it cleaned up to my standards. I didn't have it detailed when I bought it, because I really don't trust the detailers not to take it for a joyride lol.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:28 AM
9 Second Club

Welcome.