Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Need help with a big decision...

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help with a big decision...

Hey guys, I'm not a new member, but couldn't think of a good place to post this. My dilemma is that my financial situation has taken a turn for the worse, and being a new father, i feel that i should do the responsible thing and sell my Z. I've had her for 3 years now and hate to part with it, but cars are replaceable and my family's not. I'm 22 with a 6 month old and a 19 year old wife. I promised when we got married i would never be a dead beat dad or leave her, and that I'd always provide a good life for us. I feel that i should get rid of either my Camaro,which is now our secondary vehicle but is still my daily, or our 92 Explorer that we bought about 5 months ago. It has given me more than its share of problems and still has several left to fix, but it is more spacious and safer for my son to ride in than my Vert'. What do you guys/gals think i should do? I want to be a responsible father, but I'm at a crossroads as to which move to make. Thanks for any/all responses, and sorry for the length of my post. Thanks guys.

-Will
Old 08-16-2010, 08:36 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you sell your daily driver what will you be driving, you could always downsize and try and find an older lt1 or something.

-matt
Old 08-16-2010, 08:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd have to use the explorer. Im just trying to decide what to do as far as selling one of the two to rty to help get out of debt. I owe around the tune of 5,000 to the bank, and know the explorer wont fetch anywhere close to 5k. My Camaro on the other hand might. Its Rally Red w/ Tan top and interior which i dont see to often, so i guess it may be a little more sought after by vert' enthusiasts wanting something uncommon.I just dont wanna rush in, sell it and regret it.