Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Whats Up LS1Tech.com?

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2010, 06:52 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Whats Up LS1Tech.com?

Some of you might know me already from the various sites I'm on.

Just wanted to make an official "HEY" post to kick things off... we just finalized sponsorship here and Adam's will be offering some deals, sales, and other things to the site. Working on a little something extra for you guys so keep an eye out for that.

Looking forward to getting to spend some time here being a GM lifer such as I am. My current project is this pig... 2009 Avalanche LT2, no go fast goodies, yet - but after the drop the next thing to be addressed will be its inability to get out of its own way:

Big adjustment from the previous ride as far as power, but I'm sure you're seeing a pattern arise here in my mod choices

Anyways, hope I can contribute some to the detailing section of the site and share my 13+ years of experience with the board while getting you guys some deals on product.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I attended some seminars down at your shop with the vette and jag clubs, was so impressed I bought your whole kit. Great products!
Old 08-30-2010, 08:10 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well thanks for your business! I'm trying to get one last big clinic/g2g/show organized before the end of the good weather... I'll be sure to post specifics if I make it happen.