Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Ford guy from Ohio

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2010, 03:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ford guy from Ohio

Live in Columbus and grew up around Ohio, I am a Ford guy but came here to do some learning on the LSx engines. My Dad has a 00 Vette and it just wastes away in my garage so I might just steal it and drive it ( if the lifters arent bone dry). Was looking at a G8 GT for a daily but its out of my price range for right now because credit cards own me. Here are some of my previous Ford rides.

01 Lightning, went 12.1 @ 114

86 Gt T top, rust bucket:

88 LX waiting for mini tub and a Yates Engine ( or LSx since the chassis is for sale)

07 CBR1000rr I kept for a few months

Please leave more hhorid riding position alone haha

First car I ever built, it was fun for awhile.

Old 09-13-2010, 03:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Welcome nice rides I really like ur old lighting and the Honda ( my first car was a accord just like yours), does ur old man have any planes for his vette ?
Old 09-14-2010, 08:50 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sway99bird
Welcome nice rides I really like ur old lighting and the Honda ( my first car was a accord just like yours), does ur old man have any planes for his vette ?
to rot in my garage while the lifters go dry. He thinks its way fast and he thinks the 650i he bought is faster than the vette, I cant get him to bidge to sell it to me so instead it wastes away in my garage under its cover. I need to get a better jack and jackstands to get it off the ground a and fix the transaxle leak and see if I can get at the torque tube.