Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Sponsor - Automotion - Dyno Tuning and Performance

Old 09-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation New Sponsor - Automotion - Dyno Tuning and Performance

Well, this is my 1st posting as an employee of Automotion in Louisville, Ky. So, here goes:

Yes, I'm back!! However, I am only an employee working for Automotion as their Tuner. I have no ownership or affiliations with the company, though I have been doing Dyno Tuning at/for Automotion for the last 7-8yrs on a "by-the-job" basis. But I'm happy to announce, that as of 9-7-10, I accepted the Full-Time Tuner position.

If you live in the mid-west, chances are you've already heard about Automotion and the excellent quality of work they've been turning out since opening the doors in 1979. If you haven't yet heard about us yet, I'd encourage you to visit the website link in my signature for more information. As well as Automotion's Facebook page, where there are new pics and updates added almost daily.

We have a huge facility housing two in-ground Mustang MD Dyno's. One 2wd Dyno and one 4WD Dyno. We offer dyno testing, full service dyno tuning for GM, Ford, and Imports, using HPTuner, SCT, AEM, Cobb, FAST, etc. Automotion also offers performance parts and installations, custom fabrication using the newest, most advanced, and largest assortment of modern equipment in the tri-state area. All of our Technicians are ASE Certified, and we're fortunate enough to have several ASE Master Techs onsite as well.

Automotion has all of the latest software, and we service virtually any vehicle from Audi to Zonda!! Which is why on any given day, you're likely to see the parking lot sporting ultra-rare vehicles, such as the new Corvette ZR1, Porsche GT, Ferrari Scuderia, Mercedes SLR, Audi R8, etc, etc.

So, stop in, say Hi, and check out all that Automotion has to offer. Or give Cindy "The Dyno Lady" a call to discuss your dyno tuning needs. She's a wealth of performance knowledge and has been running the Dyno Shop at Automotion since the dyno's were installed 9 years ago.

Lastly, I have no doubt that simply by me posting on LS1Tech again, it will likely shake up the hornet's nest. And that's ok. I am more than happy to speak to anyone about anything, just as long as it's at least discussed in private first. It will be 6 yrs ago next month since I was forced to close the doors at LS1 Motorsports. It was one of the saddest days of my life. Mainly because I loved going to work everyday. And now, thanks to Automotion, I love going to work everyday again! So if there's anything I can help anyone with, please feel free to ask. Other than that, I look forward to getting involved again on LS1Tech and posting up new projects, R&D, and sharing helpful information with fellow lsx'ers.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Search this Thread