Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new to the site from ms

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2010, 10:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to the site from ms

hey everyone, my name is jamie, im from south ms, and part of a local f body group down here, i have a 98 z28 and a 98 trans am, ive actually been on here a lil while just looking around and checking everything out. im fairly new to the ls1 lifestyle, i bought my car back in february and have done a few things to it since then, mostly just fixed what the guy had tore up on it, i wrecked it a lil while back at cruising the coast so i have been swapping all of my parts into a v6 car and am almost done with it, hopefully this weekend or next i will be back on the road with it, since the wreck i have bought a 98 trans am as well and am trying to keep it running, the guy that had it before me knew nothing about cars except they had a gas pedal and gear shifter, so i am also fixing it while using it as a daily driver, but it looks like everything is coming together nicely on both so hopefully i will be in the clear with them before long
Old 11-12-2010, 11:35 PM
Teching In

oh yea almost forgot z28 is m6 and ta is a4
Attached Thumbnails new to the site from ms-dscn0072.jpg   new to the site from ms-dscn0073.jpg   new to the site from ms-dscn0074.jpg   new to the site from ms-dscn0075.jpg   new to the site from ms-dscn0093.jpg  

new to the site from ms-dscn0094.jpg   new to the site from ms-dscn0097.jpg   new to the site from ms-dscn0098.jpg   new to the site from ms-dscn0099.jpg   new to the site from ms-dscn0100.jpg  

Old 11-13-2010, 12:01 PM
Staging Lane

Is this the Z that was in front of the mall and someone hit you while you were turning around or something like that
Old 11-13-2010, 05:40 PM
11 Second Club

LOL... Yep, that was him!!! He knows How to Work on em, but Not a Clue how to Drive em!! LOL Jamie!!!!
Old 11-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Teching In

already talkin smack thats ok ill be showin you who has the better car when i get it back together. and yes that was me i was makin a u turn and got the front of my car tore off. that is pics of it before the wreck i will post up some pics of it after the wreck and some of what it will be coming back to life in. i almost have it finished now so hoping its gonna be back on the road before long