Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Love it if its fast

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2010, 09:51 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Love it if its fast

Hello out there. I'm new to the board but not new to the art of racing or going fast. I'm an old bracket racer that has enjoyed the sport for over 30 years driving the old Ford Mustangs (69 Mach 1 to be exact). I have two, one that is a full chassis car and the other is a street piece. Both have big block FEs in them.

The reason for joining this board is I've owned a 2001 TA NHRA edition since it was new. Never modified the car in all these years just used it as a daily driver back and forth to work. Love the car and could never figure out why the guys in the 5.0 never wanted to play. I guess after reading all the kill stories on this board I now know why. Anyway, after 130K miles on the car the engine is getting a little noisy and its time to juice it up a bit. I bought a LS6 motor project from a guy in PA and in the process of putting it together. It's a 383 stroker with some 2.6 LS6 heads and such. Hope to learn a bunch from you guys and enjoy the art of playing with the new ECM tuning.

I'm also into aviation and built and fly my own airplane. It's faster than all the cars. Go figure. Like I said, Love it if its fast.

Cheers and have a great holiday.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:37 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome! yea most people here love going fast so you will fit right in!