Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

just joined

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default just joined

Hello my names George, im from Georgie, i have a 1995 Pontiac Trans am with a LT1, that im about to put a built LT4 in, and im about to buy a 1995 Camaro Z28 that needs a head job, i used to have a 2000 Camaro which i worked on alot because it kept having problems and that car is the reason im studying auto mechanics at Asworth, this Forum is one of like 5 that used to help me with my first Fbody so i decided id join, now that im going to be working on my car(s) more
Right now my house has three Cars
a 2006 equinox v6
a 2001 Celica Gt thats my step moms that were selling and i get a cut of the money
and Most importantly my 1995 Trans am
the Car was built, we bought it off craigslist, the guy who sold it to us was a mechanic who bought it from his friend also a mechanic, well the second mechanic basically seized it because the owner had a new tranny put it, and not only did he not pay for the work and parts he never showed up and basically disappeared, well the second mechanic who we bought it from bugged the guy for 4 years to sale it to him until he did, the car was sitting outside rotting for 4 years, well he restored it enough to run, but most of it is original, including the leather interior and the car is immaculate,
it has parts but i don't know all of them
shift kit i know
Fuel pump my buddy who knows cars said it felt better then stock
the other day i found out that one of the parts was made by bosch, (something to do with the tune port) im still learning engines so i dont know by looking yet
the Spark plugs with Bosch Platinum
i'm putting a K&N filter in
my cars taken apart now for three reason but when it runs its fast
i know stock is supposed to be 5.5 in 0-60
i didn't time it but it was way better than that i think in the threes
also i have three 18 in Privat profils in silver and i just ordered one in black
i couldn't find one in sliver but imma paint them all black and black them out scince my car is black
i'm about to buy a 1995 Z28 if i can get the money in time
and i don't know which car i'm going to put the LT4 in but it was dynoed when they guy had it in his vette at 900 hp
Old 02-01-2011, 10:21 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome to the board