Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello everyone!

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2011, 05:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello everyone!

Been using this site for the last month or so getting my 2000 SS back in to shape, man changing those plugs sucked, and figured I might as well register and join the fun.

I guess a little back story on the car...

I have a 2000 SS Camaro, 6 speed in red that came fully loaded from the dealership, still have the window sticker. Car is stock other than NGK TR55 plugs, bosch wires, and K&N intake. Was originally purchased in New Jersey and was garage kept until it was moved to Arizona 6 years ago. I'm 2nd owner of the Car, my parents were previous owners, I purchased it off them after selling my 91 MR2 Turbo about 2.5 years ago. Its also my 2nd Camaro in my life, my first being a 94 z28 that i T-boned when someone turned left in front of me as i was going through a light about 7-9 years ago.

I'll be working on my SS for the next 6 months trying to do all the things I've been neglecting for the last year...

New power steering pump (its not gone yet but I'm sick of it whining like a 2 year old),
O2 sensor (what a shock!)
Brakes (need new rotors up front, suggestions?)
Suspension (shocks and springs was thinking eibach pro kit and some decent shocks don't think i can drop money on konis)
Repair passenger side fender and headlight from someone hitting me in parking lot(already got extra set of headlights and cleaning them up)
Exhaust, not doing headers yet though (again, suggestions?)

I have a list some where of all the things I'm doing just can't remember the rest, but you get the gist of it already. I'll get some pictures up when i find my camera.

It is an LS1 board so I might as well drop that my dad owns a 6-speed 2003 50th Anniversary Corvette Convertible. Even though he drives like miss daisy, which is why i know the only beating the car took in their possession was from me taking it without permission.
Old 02-04-2011, 05:59 PM
12 Second Club

welcome to the board! Sounds like you have some nice plans for the ss. Don't go with flowmasters if you do an exhaust.. I like my borlas.
Old 02-04-2011, 07:49 PM
Launching!

hi,
welcome from south carolina.........have a blessed day.............jim