Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Another Noob thread

Old 04-07-2011, 12:02 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another Noob thread

Well I am the usual car guy. I like all kinds of cars with very little discrimination. Prius is not a car BTW.

Anyways I recently decided to take my 08 Mitsu Evo X to beyond DD limits so I began looking for a new car. I have looked at everything from a 2011 Scion TC to a 2012 Boss 302. Ive looked at used Lexus to new BMW. And after a whole lot of indecisiveness I found a 60k mile 02 Z28 that is exactly what I want.

So I am here to learn as much as I can about it and what the proper paths are for making it a fun but streetable car.

I dont drag, at least not in years and have taken an attraction to large road courses so the Evo is the "race car" and the Z will be running the streets on a daily basis.

I promise I am not a ricer looking to be drama... I own a suburban (soon to be S/C hopefully) used to own a 5.0 so Im just a car guy...oh and I am in Afghanistan for a year so I have time to learn and shop...

Name is Tim BTW..
Old 04-07-2011, 12:48 AM
On The Tree

Welcome Tim this is a great place to learn just about every damn thing that you will ever need to know about these cars.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:00 AM

Well I have been told by a buddy of mine who has a Z06 and various other bowties that Ill be in need of a new rear if I mod it like I do all my cars... So I guess my first point of knowledge is the 10 bolt. Off I go to read ... thanks for the welcome...

Search this Thread