Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy in the mitten

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 11:03 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy in the mitten

Hi guys, and girls. I've been a member since last august when I purchased BadZ28's car. Which I absolutly love! Anyways I've been trolling and learning what I could since then, and now feel that I'm up enough on my f-body/Ls info to start posting. I haven't had a working computer for some time now, just been using my phone, and that should be changing soon so I can post some good pics and finish my garage and sig, & etc. For those that knew the car I've made a couple changes over winter and I'll post the few pics I have. First was I had to bleed the clutch seemed like evey month so I got a Tick adjustable, oh how beautifully shifting is now! I also picked up a set of poly engine mounts, which still need to be installed, dose not look to be an easy job. Now for the outside, it has qa1's so I lowered the front down to a nice raked stance, bought an ss spoiler from thespoilercompany, and yesterday picked up a sunoco w/ no body line!

Now my history.... I've had quite a few cars in my past, I'll only list the fun ones.
88 Lincoln Mark VII
92 GMC Typhoon
02 Chevy Cavalier (turbo ecotec) my last before the Z.

How about some pics

no pics of the 88, Im sure I do someplace but that was high school and just after.

The Ty

The Cav

And what I have on my phone of the Z

Thanks everyone, and I look forward to meeting some of you Michigan guys on woodward and at some of the shows/races.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:25 AM
On The Tree

Hey dork. It's the other J-BOMER! That hood is soooo sexy!
Old 04-28-2011, 01:10 PM
11 Second Club

Hey Andy! I should be picking up the hood from paint Saturday. Can't wait to finally see your car out of the garage again! Gonna be a fun summer...