Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Introducing Lithium Pros

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2011, 10:51 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Introducing Lithium Pros

Introducing Lithium Pros

I would like to introduce myself and a new company providing lithium ion batteries for high end cars like yours. The company is Lithium Pros (see www.lithiumpros.com for more info.) I will be working the boards here and will be doing my best to help with battery questions in general. If you have specific questions about using lithium ion batteries in place of lead acid batteries, ask me. I will do my best to help.

I and the rest of the team here bring some unique experience to the table. I spent 16 years with Powermaster developing starters and alternators for racing. From 2005 on I worked with XS Power developing 12 and 16V lead acid AGM batteries for racing and car audio use. From 2008 on I have worked with XS Power’s lithium battery division. This year, Lithium Pros is the new name for the former lithium ion battery operations of XS Power. Having a deep knowledge of starters, alternators, and batteries means that we understand the "big three" in your electrical system. That is very helpful as we understand how the three are interconnected and how the performance of one affects the other two.

You can learn more about us from our website (and we are looking for people to sponsor... http://lithiumpros.com/sponsorship.pdf .) I look forward to learning more about you.
Attached Thumbnails Introducing Lithium Pros-c925-full.jpg   Introducing Lithium Pros-l925-16a-full.jpg   Introducing Lithium Pros-l1600a-full.jpg   Introducing Lithium Pros-c545-full.jpg  
Attached Images  
Old 05-22-2011, 03:10 PM
10 Second Club

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

Any prices yet?
Old 05-22-2011, 03:16 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sure. Give a call at (865) 688-2083.
Old 05-22-2011, 05:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts