Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

hey all

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2011, 06:22 PM
Banned Scammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hey all

hey guys im new im from northern indiana, figured id just say hello, this is the first forum i have ever joined and im not very good with computers so i try to stick to cars lol. Im a 32 year old father of 2 and i have a huge passion for cars, ever since i was little when my parents bought me a 1972 cutlass for my first car. Well ill keep this short and sweet, if you guys have any questions pertaining to cars lsx or whatever send me a pm and ill try and help you, if ur in the nortern indiana area just send me a pm and ill be more than happy to help u guys with ur builds. I also have ALOT of car parts for sale so hopefully i can get them sold although it wont let me post in the for sale section . If anyone is looking for any lsx performance parts or any Toyota Supra parts let me know im always looking to get rid of stuff to make room for new! see you guys around!
Old 05-23-2011, 11:52 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This guy is a liar and a scammer I bought a Fast 102 intake off him over a week ago and I still have yet to receive it or hear back from him!!! Dont do business with him!! He said it was shipped last monday, but he wont give me the tracking # and he doesnt live far from me so it should have only taken a day to get here. I have his full name and address so I will be making a drive down there to find out what the **** is going on!!