Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new member from 925 california

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2011, 11:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new member from 925 california

What up guys, my name's Chris, I'm from the East Bay (925) and I DO NOT have a LS motor or any V8 of any kind, but I eventually want to pick up a 69' or a LS1 4th gen and work my way up from there. Not going to happen anytime soon cause I'm stuck in my first year of college with no money and have a gf (I honestly can't decide whether girls or cars are more expensive LOL) so that's where all my bank goes lol. I currently drive a 01' LS integra, good for gas mileage and a fun car to just screw around in but I'm not really planning to put any more money into her. Here's a picture of my current car, I decided my car wouldn't be fast unless I went turbo so I just went for a couple of aesthetic mods and suspension just so I could have more fun:

The car is pretty much stock, just got intake, coilovers, and front/rear lip kit.
Lookin to learn a lot here and of course my dream is to reach 10's one day...

P.S. any more asians on this forum? Not tryna be racist but I feel like the only asian into V8's...all my friends are into hellaflush (aka hellagay) and **** lol.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that my screenname is from a video game I played in 3rd grade...I definitely do not drift in my FWD teg hahaha
Old 05-13-2011, 08:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome from the 951 area....So.Cal, come down to the western section, several a'zans there....
Old 05-13-2011, 10:47 PM
Teching In

been there
Old 05-15-2011, 09:31 PM

haha for sure