Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

A Texan working in Minnesota

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 12:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default A Texan working in Minnesota

Hi y'all,

I have been a member of this site now for about a 1.5 yrs but I just have not posted my introduction in here yet. So here it goes.

Name: Travis
Job: Industrial Hygienist with the Dept of Veteran Affairs Hospital
Interests: Traveling, playing guitar, going to Car Shows, Beautiful Women, and 1969-1970 Chevelles
Vehicles I own: 2010 Black Chevy Avalanche, 1998 C1500 Black Silverado reg cag short bed (vortec 350), 1970 Chevelle SS Clone Silver/Blk racing stripes (BTW For Sale), 1970 Chevelle Malibu (restoring), 1984 Camaor Berlinetta (ugly brown but I plan to make IROC Clone with it and used 5.3 LS motor)

I am a former US Army Officer in the army medical service corps. I am in the process of transferring jobs from Minneapolis, MN down to Alexandria, LA (still with the Dept of Veteran Affairs Hospital). Upon moving to Louisiana I plan to finish restoring my 1970 Chevelle Malibu. I am not sure if I want to make a 383 from the 350 that came with the car originally, or if I want to put an LQ4, LQ9, or LY6 bored and stroked to a 408? The car originally came with a 350-300hp with M20 4spd and 3:31 12 bolt posi rear end.

I usually just read the posts in here and I will probably very rarely if ever comment. I just like to get ideas and see what the rest of you are doing. Well I hope to get to know some of you better, and when I have pics of the restored chevelle malibu I will post them. Thanks.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:46 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the site, sounds like quite the car collection!