04 GT0.....> Newbie - LS1TECH

Log In 


Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

04 GT0.....> Newbie

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
On The Tree
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
onesloGTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 149
Default 04 GT0.....> Newbie

Hey everyone!

New to this forum. My name is Shawn, I have a 2004 Pontiac GTO with a few mods... I have had it for about 3 1/2 years now.
onesloGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:26 AM   #2
Teching In
 
MY GTSLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Garland, TX
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesloGTO View Post
Hey everyone!

New to this forum. My name is Shawn, I have a 2004 Pontiac GTO with a few mods... I have had it for about 3 1/2 years now.
Well hello there! My goat and I welcome you from Dallas Texas pics of yours? What mods?
MY GTSLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 05:55 AM   #3
TECH Resident
iTrader: (8)
 
camaroboy14's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: spangdahlem/bruch germany
Posts: 882
Default

hey welcome shawn..post some pics and details
camaroboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:11 AM   #4
On The Tree
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
onesloGTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY GTSLO View Post
Well hello there! My goat and I welcome you from Dallas Texas pics of yours? What mods?
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaroboy14 View Post
hey welcome shawn..post some pics and details
I will get some pictures up soon. Mods are K&N Intake, Pacesetter LT Headers, Spintech Exhaust, 100 shot nitrous. Possibly have a cam planned this winter. Tuned with HP Tuners. Fastest in the 1/4 has been 120mph. Haven't gotten a time though.

Have some appearance mods as well.... wheels/ fiberglass ram air hood.
onesloGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:14 AM   #5
Teching In
 
MY GTSLO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Garland, TX
Posts: 19
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by onesloGTO View Post
I will get some pictures up soon. Mods are K&N Intake, Pacesetter LT Headers, Spintech Exhaust, 100 shot nitrous. Possibly have a cam planned this winter. Tuned with HP Tuners. Fastest in the 1/4 has been 120mph. Haven't gotten a time though.

Have some appearance mods as well.... wheels/ fiberglass ram air hood.
Sounds great! Do you know what kind of cam your going with yet, I'm about a month away from camming mine. Get a vid up, I'd love to hear her
MY GTSLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 07:38 AM   #6
On The Tree
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
onesloGTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Kansas
Posts: 149
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MY GTSLO View Post
Sounds great! Do you know what kind of cam your going with yet, I'm about a month away from camming mine. Get a vid up, I'd love to hear her
Not sure what cam yet...I have been in contact with a few guys on making me one. It's a secret haha

Here are a few videos: Stripe is no longer on the car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ8Sdvuv5i0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xr8VLXZ6uhc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyli8XOyDuI
onesloGTO is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
04, forum, gt0

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 PM.