Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

94 B-Body Caprice LS1 T-56

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 B-Body Caprice LS1 T-56

The 94 is a police package sheriff cruiser out of Los Angles County. My motor came out of an O2 Escalade, the PCM is out of a 99 F-body,has PAC springs and a 112 LSA(?) cam in it out of Texas Speed, t-56 tran, 4.11 posi factory 8.5 10-bolt chunk. There are "custom headers" that my "buddies" in Murfreesboro did.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:55 PM
Teching In

The aforementioned, who may or may not be on this site, put the motor back down with the 9" Escalade Pan on it. In spite of my buddy who had recently donated a Corvette oil pan out of his rig to that same locale circa the time of the swap, I got nerfed. The Escalade pan only leaves about 4" of clearance on and have to pull my motor to get to it.

While I'm in there with the motor up / out to swap the oil pans I'm going to rebuild the front end with this Pro-forged kit collecting dust/ steering linkage / ball joints / gearbox. She's got a lot of popping and squeaking in the front end, ball joints not holding grease either... the drag link bar is rubbing the oil pan too, huge nerfed corner... not to mention the tune. Don't get me started.

Got an oil pan, pickup and windage tray???

Any recommendations on a budget friendly set of F-body headers to consider for my big oil pan swap???

Thank yall for having me, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

The problem is I need an oil pan...
Old 12-19-2011, 06:58 PM
Teching In

...and that's enough about me lol

I live in Western Kentucky, Alabama Alumni (Roll Tide) and I'm a former Marine (Semper Fi, Good Night Chesty... wherever you are)

Quick Reply: 94 B-Body Caprice LS1 T-56