Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New with a killer plan

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2012, 03:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New with a killer plan

Well I am excited for this new year of work and play. Hi my name is Gilbert, but you can call me Betty on the forums lol its the name of my old 3rd Gen '93 RX-7 and my screen name everywhere. So i am here not for that car but the first car I drove to high school. My 1968 Ford Mustang. My dad pick it up in '91 for 1500 off some punk beating the $h!t out of the engine. he put money into the interior and paint and 21 years later the car has been a huge part of my life. I am here to soak up as much info on the LS1 engine as possible. I've seen it perform and endure some feats and I must say I love the engine. I want to install one into the mustang as well as update the taillights to LED, convert to IRS, change to disc brakes, go from 4 to 5 lug, update the wiring, install HIDs,and do some modernization to the beast before I begin college of engineering at USF where I plan to join their SAE club. I am currently working my behind off at Publix trying to save up some cash for this project. So If i ask you a question, please don't think of me as a newb being a pest, I'm a student and I learn, by asking questions this site among others are my teachers. Ohh i hope this is a more mature crowd, but if there are any haters in this place, suck my hahahaha Hopefully you are like my friends and have some humor. anywayz Lookin forward to being here. PEACE!