Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hi there

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 03:14 PM
TECH Regular

Received 104 Likes on 70 Posts

Default Hi there

Hey guys!
New to this forum, I've been looking at stuff on here for the last few years but never registered. I've got a 98 Camaro for a daily driver right now, its not an LS1 unfortunately but it is still pretty fun. That is part of the reason I never registered. My other car however is a 78 El Camino and it does have a small block so I'm not totally stuck with the gutless Camaro. I'm hoping to get a new engine in the Camino soon and I really want it to be an LS1 or something similar. Anyways I love the info on this site and hopefully I can throw my knowledge in and help someone else out as well.
Oh and a semi recent pic of the cars

Jess
Old 02-14-2012, 03:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jess, I just jumped on the LS versus G Body bandwagon and so far everything has been a bolt on. Enjoy and live for the classifieds. Oh yeah, this place has ZERO welcome wagon.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:23 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Andy's Auto
Jess, I just jumped on the LS versus G Body bandwagon and so far everything has been a bolt on. Enjoy and live for the classifieds. Oh yeah, this place has ZERO welcome wagon.
Well thanks for the welcome anyways. I've been on the Malibu sites for years and just never gave the Camaro much thought as I really like to be able to drive it without worrying or playing with it too much (I still modify it although I should leave it alone). I've heard it is a relatively easy swap to put an LS engine in the Gbody so I'm hoping it will go well for me.
Jess
Old 02-14-2012, 07:47 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome elky, i had to jump on here for the classifieds im telling u.
Old 02-15-2012, 08:23 AM
Teching In

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

welcome
Old 02-15-2012, 10:32 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lordvs666
Welcome elky, i had to jump on here for the classifieds im telling u.
Yea that was part of the reason I signed up. I really want the older LT1 lights for my camaro and engine parts for the el camino hahaha too many projects.

Oh and I just finished doing an HID projector swap on the Camaro so I was told by some guys on HIDplanet to get registered here to let people with the camaros know how its done. Or that it can be done.
Jess