Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

2002 Trans Am

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2012, 11:42 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2002 Trans Am

I have been lurking on this site for a few years... My name is Chuck and live in Round Lake IL. This site has helped me with all the mods I have done so far.. CAI, Lid, MAF, BBK Throttle Body, Pace Setter long tube Headers, Off Road y pipe, Slp exhaust, Built trans with tranny cooler and shift kit, 3.73 gears (glass 10 bolt) still holding up just fine (knock on wood) 103000 miles. Free Mods etc.
Sitting in garage BMR lowering springs with adjustable panhard bar and lca relocation brackets....
in the near future heads and cam......still cant decide since I only have a 3000 stall.. so any input would be great!
Attached Thumbnails 2002 Trans Am-car-photos-009.jpg   2002 Trans Am-car-photos-005.jpg  
Old 03-20-2012, 07:53 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Pewter02TransAm
I have been lurking on this site for a few years... My name is Chuck and live in Round Lake IL. This site has helped me with all the mods I have done so far.. CAI, Lid, MAF, BBK Throttle Body, Pace Setter long tube Headers, Off Road y pipe, Slp exhaust, Built trans with tranny cooler and shift kit, 3.73 gears (glass 10 bolt) still holding up just fine (knock on wood) 103000 miles. Free Mods etc.
Sitting in garage BMR lowering springs with adjustable panhard bar and lca relocation brackets....
in the near future heads and cam......still cant decide since I only have a 3000 stall.. so any input would be great!
Welcome to the site, lots of brainiacs here
Old 03-28-2012, 09:27 AM

Very nice and ya alot of helpful people here