Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Finally have time to say Hello from N. Idaho

Old 04-06-2012, 08:55 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Finally have time to say Hello from N. Idaho

hows it going my name is Jeremy and I live in Post Falls , ID. I have been a member for a short time but never really did any posting here, mostly research. I have for years been building old 350 blocks w/boost but found that they just don't hold up long . I just currently built my first Ls 5.3 motor and I have to say " I'm Hooked on the LS now". I spent this winter taking my time building the 5.3 just cause it is so new to me and I wanted to learn what makes an LS tick. I am very impressed with the whole over all design of the motor and its capabilities.

But any way here is some more of my bio:
I drag race at Spokane County Raceway. I have a 1984 Chevy S10 Blazer, full back halved w/4 link tubed with 32x14-15 MT slicks. I have been running V8 s10s for about 20 years off and on and keep going back to them cause they are so cheap to build, but this is my first blazer the rest were trucks.
This year I built an Lq4 out of a 04 Tahoe, I started with new rings ( gaped .010 over) and bearings. Stock crank, rods and pistons. Stock heads with larger valves and 09 ZR1 valve springs installed, ported and polished to 235cc intake 85cc exh. I have a 09 ZR1 cam with double timing set and a Meling hf/hp oil pump. On the top I am running an Edelbrock 4brl intake with a Pro Systems 950 cfm blow thru carb. custom headers to hold 2 HX35 Holset turbos w/ 44mm external waist gates and 3" down pipes exiting out the fender behind the front tires. I am running a built th350 w/ tbrake behind it all.

Here are a couple of picks for you guys.

and here is a video of the first fire up of my Ls

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GbxQshcizA

Search this Thread