Go Back   LS1TECH > WELCOME TO LS1TECH > Introductions & Greetings

Introductions & Greetings
New to the site? Say hello!

Hello LS1Tech

Old 05-11-2012, 11:10 AM   #1
Teching In
Trader Rating: 0
Default Hello LS1Tech

I have lurked here for a couple of years now and I finally got around to registering. I don't have an LS motor, but you guys have so much great info here and everyone is so helpful, thanks. I have a 1955 Belair 4 door wagon that I have owned for about 3 years and finally took the original 265 V8 and PowerGlide out. I hated the PG and the MPG sucked. I now have a 4.3l V6 and 4L60E auto OD in the wagon. It has much more power/acceleration and my MPG's at least doubled. I am not a racer anymore, the MPG's and reliability is why I converted. I use my 55 as my daily driver so that influenced my choice, along with the costs. I added front disc brakes shortly after I bought the car and AC. It is a very drivable car now and I am planning a trip to Alaska next year (from Florida).
OK now for why I registered, I found the thread about the electric to mechanical conversion and the solution that "zipster" is working on. I have talked with the Terf guy in Michigan several times for over 3 years now and like everyone else, he always tells me it will ship in a couple of months. I give up on him. I would like to be on the list for the product that zipster is working on. Keep up the good stuff here guys and THANKS AGAIN, LAkers
lakers1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:50 PM   #2
Staging Lane
Trader Rating: 1

Nice! Welcome to the site, tons of info here!
Tubba is offline   Reply With Quote