Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to the forum and ls-less for now

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 03:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the forum and ls-less for now

Hey whats up guys, im cameron from the northeast arkansas area.. I am new to the site as far as membership, but i have been lurking for a few weeks.. I am looking into building a 6.0 iron block this fall with the intention of making it nitrous freindly, daily driveable, and moderate compression (around 10.5:1)

As of right now, i am looking for a block, i have 317(i think) heads, and planning on forged pistons with valve reliefs, and forged rods. Not sure on the cam, but like the looks of the dyno graphs on the polluter cams.

As of what i drive, i own and daily drive a 2006 SRT magnum that has a mild blower cam and novi 1500 supercharger.dum

How it started...

Then i plasti-dipped the wheels to seel hwo black on black looked

Decided to paint the flaking brembos, and paint the wheels

Then tinted the windows and added the srt emblem to the grille

Excuse the dirty pictures...

As she sits today..

I drove it 2500 miles round trip to jacksonville florida and back and averaged 21 mpgs there and back with the family and enough luggage for 3 people for 7 days/nights.

I am thinking about putting the 6.0 i plan on building in eithere a 3rd gen camaro, or a 240sx, but might find something else..

I hope to learn more about the ls engines while i am here. Thanks for looking
Old 06-20-2012, 05:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome. Not a bad looking ride you've got there. What does it make at the wheels?

As for the 6.0...3rd gens are ugly pigs. 240sx would be cool, and relatively light.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:25 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like the looks of the 3rd gens, but as far as the magnum, other people with the same setup push around 550-600 to the ground. Im hoping to get it back to the track soon.