Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Ls1 drift or die build

Old 06-21-2012, 06:21 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ls1 drift or die build

I DD a2003 350z with minor bolt Ons. I bought An ls1 that will be swapped into a 240sx s13 coupe. I'm REALLY pumped for it to start undergoing work. I plan on fully building a ls1 stock crank(if not damaged) and stock valve size. I LOVE drifting and have been very successful in my little time doing it.

This is my first drift event EVER and my first time actually drifting to the right lol. It turned out pretty good an I had a blast.

My next drift event my car was WAYYYY to Low and was literally bouncing off te ground and broke a Chunk out of my side skirt lol. But here is the video.

Oh yeah and I suck at grammer spelling pretty much everything that has to do with English lol soooo comments that say it sucks don't bother me.
I can't wait to idle like a boss and actually break. 300 and 400 hp that my 350z could never think of doing. :$

My car I am putting the ls in will not be for looks at all do this problem will not be rear curing I will have a welded diff and not have to worrylike I do with the failing one if my car. The diff in the 350z is so
Worn out it can't even do a brake stand and spin both tires :'/

Search this Thread