Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

my first 4th gen

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 05:31 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my first 4th gen

i have had many 3rd gens and have cut up more than i care to remember, also cut up 3 4th gens over the years 2 v-6 and on 02 ss camaro that was a
totaled mess,
i have a 98 ta blueish green auto with a black interior i know its got headers, magnflow cat back and moser rear, as well as a ram air hood,
car needs some tlc, driver seat ripped, looking for replacement leather seats, center vents in the dash board broken and 2 missing so i am looking for thiose, upper dash plate broken into many parts looking for that also, has an slp cold air set-up i it just looking to put a stock one back in and i am going to swap the rear out for a stock one not looking to go fast just have fun with a commuter vehicle,
also has gun metal gray 17 inch covette style rims on it going to sell have a set of silver hp wheels i want to put on it,
can wait to drive and injoy the car
Old 06-29-2012, 07:03 AM
10 Second Club

starting with a Moser what could be better.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:13 AM
Super Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Welcome!
Old 07-02-2012, 05:06 AM
Teching In

yesterday was the first time i was able to drive it since i bought it, its time to sell 2 of the 3rd gens i have, i like these 4th gens, also there is no was i am taking it apart, going to fix the leak in the rear, leave the torque convert alone, buy sub frame connectors as well as a strut tower brace and new radio and just injoy the car