Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Not so new

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2012, 05:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not so new

Hey guys

My name is Marc. Im from Southaven, MS, just 5 minutes south of Memphis, TN. Im 25 and a father of two boys 4 and 2. I've been a guest on here for a long long time. Ive been a quiet thread reading member for almost a year now. (apologies for being rude)

I have a 2000 Camaro SS M6. I've got hooker headers 1.75" with 3" ORY, loudmouth 1 cat back exhaust. UMI 2 pt subframe connectors, umi adjustable torque arm, 4" aluminum driveshaft, Moser 12 bolt with 4.11 gears and a eaton Posi. I've got the SLP cold air intake kit. I've deleted the EGR, AIR and rear O2's. I've got a short stic shifter and I run royal purple. And lastly Ive got an SJM line lock for those rubber burning moments. My car is UN-tuned. I def need a tune. I don't go to the track and race this car too often as I daily drive it. With that said my best 1/4 time is 13.70 and best 1/8th is 8.61. Both were at different tracks on street tires.

I bought the car BONE STOCK in January of 2011.

My dreams for the future are some tires (the tread seems to disappear. Don't know why )
I definitely want to do a head/cam/intake in the very near future.

While I'm here I would like to say thank you for all the knowledge I have gotten from this site. Any time I've had a question LS1tech has answered it.

Thanks guys if you have any questions feel free to ask
Old 07-01-2012, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Received 32 Likes on 16 Posts

Welcome Marc!