Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new Minnesota ford fan that now owns a blue 1998 camaro z28

Old 01-25-2012, 03:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new Minnesota ford fan that now owns a blue 1998 camaro z28

First of this car is simply to put it....amazing! every day my drive to work puts a smile on my face driving this car! i am very imprest by this car and its my first chevy...i am a big fan of fords but this car i am a fan of and would recomend a ls1 car to anyone.

Some info on me. My name is Sawyer Hodder. From Grand Rapids, Minnesota. i picked up my ls1 this summer with a trade of my ford ranger. its was a sweet little truck and I kind of miss it now that winter is here lol ,but definetly a smart trade on my part. some hobbies are vids, love xbox, hanging with friends, big about tech aka cell phones, stereos, tvs, you name it iv probley read the review ha.

ok some info on my car...i love it! it is a 1998 camaro z28 ttops, it has headers, magnoflow exhaust, slp intake, and a shift kit. yes it is a auto but im thinking about switching it to manual on day...but more research on good olls1tech should let me know if thats worth it

let me know what you think guys and gonna be asking alot of mechanical questions this summer that way I KNOW the car is tight and running well. thanks alot guys.

Heres a link to a picture of the car
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

Last edited by sawyerhodder; 01-25-2012 at 03:44 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:58 AM
TECH Regular

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

welcome, you need to look into a after market stall converter before you jump into the M6 swap.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:26 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry it took so long to reply but yeah this car has a stall converter in it. really nice but i just like the idea of a manual

Search this Thread