Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Hello new one from Mexico

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 04:42 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello new one from Mexico

Hi there im new in ls1tech, i need sone advises with my project, i already have installed long headers circle d 3200 stall 3.73 gear and a intune diablo sport, i buy a 210 218 115 lsa cam and a direct por from nx for a 125 shot because mi engine is stock i wanna know if you guys can help me with my cam . Can i use the ls6 yellow springs? Do i need to change my pushrods? And also i wanna know if there is somebody that can help me tuning my diablo sport for the cam. Thanks
Old 07-31-2012, 04:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Welcome PRIMO I would get rid of the Diablo hand held asap you need to get in touch with a sponsor that will tune your car, ship your ECU to them and give them your specs you won't regret it. I think Frost is one of them and I think Pat G might do it as well he is in south texas he might be close to you depends on your location. But i'm sure some one will help you out with information and correct me, what's your location by the way.

Sway
Old 07-31-2012, 08:20 PM
Staging Lane

Hey Amigo welcome to the site, ls6 springs will be fine for that stick, about the pushrods, you would be better off getting some Chromoly in 7.400", you can get either comp, texas speed, or pep.. And i agree with sway, get rid of that diablo crap, you threw your money away, shouldve gone with efi live, hp tuners, or something else.
Old 07-31-2012, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Hey sway i live in the south near to cancun so its far from the states so im limited to my hand held diablo but look at the cam specs maybe that cam dont need even a tune is very small what do you think?