Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to LS1tech PLEASE READ!!!!!. aspiring mechanical engineer

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 01:40 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post New to LS1tech PLEASE READ!!!!!. aspiring mechanical engineer

Hi, My name is Joshua Lopez. Am 22 and will currently attend College Again. Have Not attended College in 2 years and will now start from the beginning, LITERALLY. I am a Highly Motivated person, which WANTS, IS HUNGRY FOR ENGINE KNOWLEDGE, School semester for automotive does not start till February. One day i WILL become a mechanical engineer. VW EngMec or Ford or Chevy EngMec. I wish to learn the most about Chevys new upcoming EcoTec3 Engines. and all the New technology and why it works and the differences to other car manufactures. I Do Know basic automotive language engine/design. What parts are and called. If ANYBODY will be kind enough to take his or her time to answer some basic question i will have. Or Teach a young ASPIRING person some knowledge. I know the diffrences between pushrod and Doch. That pushrod engine is the reason why the corvette hood is so low. and pushrod engines are smaller because of one camshaft instead of 2 or 4 (4 for the v8s). any help will be GREATLY APPRECIATED. i would love some small info from people and or questions so i can research and then be tested. THANKS!!!!
Old 12-18-2012, 07:22 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome aboard and good luck on your journey

Quick Reply: New to LS1tech PLEASE READ!!!!!. aspiring mechanical engineer