Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new guy from Western Kentucky

Old 01-02-2013, 01:51 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy from Western Kentucky

What up, my name is steve and I"m originally from the chicago area, but now currently live in Western Kentucky. I have a small video production company that I run by myself. I make music videos, tv commercials, informative videos, etc.... I lost my mother a year and a half ago to cancer. She had a 95 z28 M6 car that she bought with 10k on it back in 96. I have convinced my dad to finally let go of the car and it is now in my possession. It has 204k on it, but still runs and looks as good as the day she got it. She always babied it, hand-washed it, and kept it in the garage. The car is immaculate, especially for the age and miles. The plan is to go through the car next winter. Fairly mild build (400rwhp), good suspension, wheels/tires. I just want a nice car with some power, that I can take off on a trip, and not worry about anything. I also have an 89 F150 lowrider truck that I swapped in a roller 351 and a 5 speed. It's a good truck I use for hauling around my equipment. I'll upload pics when I can clean em' both up and snap some shots. I'll be looking for parts throughout the year, so if you got some good LT-Juan stuff for sale, hit me up!
Old 01-02-2013, 01:29 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: new guy from Western Kentucky