Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

My Intro

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2013, 08:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My Intro

Hello,
My name is Jose Guillen. I am an 18 year old high school graduate this is about to leave for The Marine Corps. I should be shipping off for Boot Camp within January, in the meantime I'm trying to fix up my Camaro. She is my first car and I love her to death but for $2,500, I definitely got what I paid for. At first glance she had some minor damages to the body like some dents, paint fading, body panels not aligning correctly but hey, I was just happy to have a car. Over time I put the pieces together that she was in a crash, all those details would probably just be boring but the point is I'm running into a lot of mechanical problems and I don't have anybody to really teach me about cars so I'm picking it all up on my own. I love working on my car, there are a couple minor things I have done myself such as oil changes..... damn guess I haven't done that much when I think about it but I will learn! I will be posting pictures of my car and the mechanical issues I see with her, I hope I will receive help from all the people on here. I see a lot of people getting help from others and I like the fact that people are doing that. Well I suppose that's all. I'll help anyone in anyway I can! Bye!
Old 01-10-2013, 09:02 AM
TECH Resident

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Geetings, welcome and good luck with your fixer upper Camaro. There's a lot to learn when it comes to cars, hotrodding, etc. Patience and doing a lot of "homework" ahead of time really pays off when it comes to fixing up and/or modding your car.

Quick Reply: My Intro