Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

LS1 newb. Planning to change that

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2013, 09:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS1 newb. Planning to change that

Hey everyone. i used to be true and stubbourn about going to the third generation, because i thought it would cost 3000, this site ive been lurking around for awhile. i have a 78 chevrolet C10 stepside that i absolutley love even though its gonna take alot of TLC. Im resurrecting this old beast with that of a 5300 vortec, or LS1 what ever you guys can call it i guess it doesnt matter (aluminum heads, iron block) and a basically brand new 4L80E to handle the power im gonna lay down once i turbo charge it. 1 big problem. (metaphor) if your afraid of hieghts, do you climb the tree? if you are and do climb the tree, and sucessfully climb back down, it is a risk you dared to take and not let intimadate you. the problem is I would like to make my own stand alone system. but ill tell you this now, this is the first time i have dropped a fuel injected engine into any vehicle, so why not my first project? ive done many of those carbed swaps but sometimes it gets boring. Il show you all what i face, and hopefully you guys can help me face this messed up problem. thank you, and im thankfull this site is here

Quick Reply: LS1 newb. Planning to change that