Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Fledgling firebird owner

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2013, 03:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fledgling firebird owner

New guy here. 21 years old full time student part time employee. just picked up my first domestic car in the form of a 95 formula m6, stock except for the butchered wiring spent alot of time in the import scene prior to this. Also used to bracket race in a Worthy 4-link dragster equipped with a 555. Not the fastest car but the bitch was deadly consistent. I work for my dad building offshore powerboat motors, i.e 800-1700hp blower motors. I love the work but the pay is **** haha looking to make my big bird a decent street piece, nothing crazy. Now that im done with my small book lets get some posts in here so I can ***** my post count up
Old 01-28-2013, 05:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Awesome! You should upload some pics so we can get you even more posts/views

What kind of imports did you have?
Old 01-28-2013, 05:11 PM
Staging Lane

Welcome. Would love to see some pics! From the import scene myself.
Old 01-29-2013, 08:05 AM
Teching In

Ill get some up later. On my way to the grind *___* I started off with a Mazda MX-3. Probably unknown to most you guys, had the smallest production v6 ever made at 1.8L and a bigger 2.5L was a direct swap lol did that and slapped a home brewed turbo kit on it with megasquirt v3. 2200lb car with a turbo v6 in it she was a great fun platform. Played around with a couple of those until I got the notion I was a drifter and got a couple s13 240's but wanted s14. Then finally got an s14 and absolutely hated it. Sold it within a couple months and bought my bike, 02 CBR 954 and rode that daily for a year until I got my turd birdler lol I still fix my buddies cars so stay close to the import crowd. Just completely rebuilt a friends supercharged MR2 motor....while still in the car. Mid-engine shitbox.

Quick Reply: Fledgling firebird owner