Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Member From Los Angeles

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 09:37 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member From Los Angeles

Hey everyone, been looking at this site for a while and love reading about what everyone does to their motors and cars so i decided to make a profile I currently have a Nissan 1990 300zx Twin Turbo which one day will get a nice LS7 (my all time favorite motor) upgrade. A few years back I took out and rebuilt the nissan's vg30 by myself as my first project on a car back when i was first starting to become a mechanic. I love the motor but forced induction gets annoying with vacuum leaks and power curves and always being afraid of popping the motor... I know a saying which i follow by as well "there's no replacement for displacement" so I think a big v8 with a 6 speed tranny will do it nicely

Currently I'm 19 years old and am waiting to go to boot camp to become a United States Marine, so I'm just enjoying my time right now before I go to 13 weeks of hell.

Thanks for making such an awesome site admins!
Attached Thumbnails New Member From Los Angeles-300zx-drive-way-3.jpg   New Member From Los Angeles-300zx-drive-way-4.jpg   New Member From Los Angeles-300zx-engine-bay-3.jpg  
Old 02-13-2013, 06:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow 19 and already got a boosted vehicle?!?! Lol goodluck on your future mods bro! Glad to have you along.

Old 02-13-2013, 07:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no clue why i said i was 19 haha, I actually just turned 20 but I think I'm just getting used to being 20. Yah it's my 3rd car and I love it, just needs some 'Merica in it if you know what i mean

Quick Reply: New Member From Los Angeles