Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

UltraNewb from SoVA 757;

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2013, 08:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UltraNewb from SoVA 757;

Morning,

To keep it short and sweet...

Mike
Virginia Beach,VA/Norfolk area

Kbye.

Seriously though, I am Mike. I live in the 757 of Virginia. My main reason for joining LS1Tech is two of my friends Stephen S. & Matt S. lead me on to this site, as they are helping to guide me in my LSx questions. I am currently building another 240sx for a competition drift platform. This time, I decided to go with the V8 drivetrain and which better than a Chevrolet?!? I've had a long history with building Honda's and recently into 2009/2010 I started doing Nissans as well. Everything I have done, has always been a turbocharged platform. Throughout my last Honda build this year, I kept asking my self, why...why am I doing this, as I started doing more research and finding out how rather inexpensive and easily it is to obtain power/torque/reliability from a V8.

So, a little bit about my vehicles. The white hatchback, I picked up for a super steal. SR20 Swap with lots of upgrades, a lot of suspension upgrades, full interior etc. It's getting parted out and I'm keeping the shell as a back up.

The black 240 coupe in the middle is the project car. I just picked it up last week along with the coupe next to it for my roommate (that car is getting my SR swap out of my hatch) I've already picked up a 5.3 engine, SIKKY Lsx Swap kit, (currently on the hunt for a T56 hint hint) and a few other things for it as well. I estimate my completion of the car in total about 10 months.

and of course the tow rig. 2004 F350 6leaker. It's my baby. I look forward to my time spent here and the things I will learn about the LSx series engines and how to make them an animal.

Quick Reply: UltraNewb from SoVA 757;