Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Member form New Zealand

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2013, 12:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member form New Zealand

Hi my name is Wayne, I live in new Zealand, I have a 95 LT1 Z28 6M, it has 45k on the clock, i am in the process of gatheringand have pretty much all I need now to modernize the cars mechanicals. The engine will have static 11.5:1 dynamic 8.86:1, Pro-Gram full billet main bearing caps, Lunati Voodoo 3.75" stroke forged crank, Profesional Products 90030 balancer, Eagle 6'' H beam rods, SRP std flat top pistons with 2 valve reliefs, JE molly rings. Bailey LTCC to LS1 coil conversion, Taylor 409 Pro-Race spiro-wound plug wires with Taylor heat shields. Comp Cams: XFI 280 HR cam, push rods, 875-16 roller lifters, Rev kit, Pro-Magnum 1.6 ratio rocker arms. AFR 1039 Eliminator competition packaged heads, LT1 intake manifold will be ported and flowed to feed the heads/cam. Hooker Super Competition long tube headers. Spec stage 3+ clutch and Alu flywheel. Moser 9" with 35 spline wavetrac, 3.70 ratio, Frys 2 watts linkage, Lower relocation control brackets. UMI top and bottom A-Arms fully adjustable with roto joints/rod ends, Torque arm relocation cross member with drive shaft loop, Torque arm, bolt in sub frame connectors, Adjustable rear control arms with roto/roto joints, Strano springs, koni Shocks, UMI 35mm front and 22mm rear sway bars. I thank the contributors on this site it provided me with information what worked, what didn't. I hope to be able to contribute to members in the future on what knowledge I have good or bad. I will be modernizing my car in 2 stages, I will build the engine first and get that out the way then i will perform the rest as in NZ if certain mods are done the car needs to be inspected by and engineer and have a report done other wise it wont get a warrant of fitness, no warrant no registration.

Quick Reply: New Member form New Zealand