Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Future Jerry Punch from PA

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2013, 08:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Future Jerry Punch from PA

Hi, I've been creeping around this site for a while now with no posts because I don't own an ls vehicle, but I am considering one. I'm not one to jump in *** over tin cup and I wanted to do my research first and this site has been astounding to that end.

I'm an aspiring med student currently attending Penn State and my goal is to one day go to PCOM in Philadelphia and later into cardiothoracic surgery. But, that's years down the line. I got into cars and motorsports through my family which have always been diehard GM loyalists. I know that sounds like a strange combo, but if Jerry Punch can do it, so can I. It's usually a shock to my friends up here that I spend my free time at drag races and truck pulls.

I have a 79 Chevy square body pickup, that used to be my dad's, I'd like to restore with a 5.3 but being a college student doesn't allow for much wiggle room, financially. Also, if I were to make that kind of investment I would prefer a car. There's an f-body in my area that's in my price range but the rear is locked tight and the fact that it doesn't move under it's own power is big deterrent for me.

Anyway, this intro has gone on long enough. I want to thank everyone on whose attributed to this awesome resource that offers so much free information. Thank you.

-Ethan
Old 03-12-2013, 08:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nice to see some other smart people on here. Some of the posts I see make me lose faith in humanity lol. Bio major here. Currently working in a pharmacy not quite sure what to do after I graduate

Quick Reply: Future Jerry Punch from PA