Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to LS1TECH

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2013, 12:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default New to LS1TECH

Hello Everyone,
I am new to this site and LS motors, but am not new to old cars. I am a Member of Chevelles.com and Camaros.net and found this site through the Camaro Website. My first car was my Dad's 68 Camaro, which has undergone a frame off restoration in 1988. I have owned the car since I was 16 and am very happy with her. Maybe one day I will paint the Camaro with urethane (The lacquer is getting brittle), but I have to take care of the other cars first. I have a 64 Malibu Super Sport and a 66 Chevelle Super Sport. My newest addition is a 1955 Chevy Nomad which I am going to do a frame off restoration and LS conversion. I am really excited with my latest project and just purchased a LY6 and 4L80 for the 55. I loved Nomads since I was a kid. I still have an Issue of Hot Rod from the Late 70s, Early 80s that my cousin gave me when I was about 10. He got me into Muscle Cars and I have loved the old cars since Day 1. I am looking forward to picking all of your brains and learning about LS motors, so I know them as well as a Camaro or Chevelle.
Tory

Quick Reply: New to LS1TECH