Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Newbie from NC

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2013, 08:46 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie from NC

Hello everyone, I just bought a 2006 GTO today and I LOVE it! I just moved to the LS world after being the owner of an Audi A4 and a BMW 5 series. It's nice to finally be in the world of power and american muscle! Just wanted to check out the forum so I can learn a lot more about my new lifestyle and meet some other people with LS cars and GTOs.
Old 09-06-2013, 08:49 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome. Glad you are enjoying the LS experience. Please introduce your car and its mods.
Old 09-06-2013, 09:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh well my car is spice red metallic, and it is basically bone stock except for the shifter. My near future goals are to remove the spoiler, get a new exhaust (not exactly sure if I want to just mod my current exhaust or upgrade it), buy the 18 inch rims and eventually new suspension. The only reason I want an exhaust is to make it sound a little meaner, so if you guys now any cheap ways to get a nice sound then let me know
Old 09-06-2013, 10:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ls1sounds.com has clips of various set-ups. From a budget standpoint, stock manifolds with cats, the TSP Rumbler gives an unbeatable sound, but everyone has their own concept of what sounds good.

Quick Reply: Newbie from NC