Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from Buffalo,NY LQ4 into Gbody

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 12:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up New from Buffalo,NY LQ4 into Gbody

Hi everyone on the forum, I never got around to writing a introduction telling everyone why I am here.
I am doing a LQ4 swap into my 1978 Chevy El camino with a 350 SBC I am picking up the 6.0 LQ4 next week Thursday I will be converting it to a carbureted setup with MSD ignition box with a vindicator camshaft and F body heads with some slight modifications due to the size of the cam shaft. Still deciding what upgrades I will be doing internally to the motor but the power I am aiming for is low to mid 400 then would like to either add N2o or convert it back to EFi and but a blower on it still need to get a upgraded rear end to support the much higher power output but to support the power I have Th350 trans built by a local shop Called Trans masters with a 2800 stall was built to support up to 1200 HP for how many passes who knows lol. Well that's it from me I will be posting pictures on here and videos on my YouTube channel www.youtube.com/TheZachCrooks have a good one everybody if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask I'm sure ill have many.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:22 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

nice to see someone still riding two stroke bikes
Old 09-11-2013, 07:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good work from the other side of the Bridge.

Quick Reply: New from Buffalo,NY LQ4 into Gbody